Wednesday, December 16, 2015

DUOLINGO - NGHỆ THUẬT - ARTS

1.     Violin
2.     movie:
3.     flute: ống sáo
4.     a photo of his family
5.     they are talking about music
6.     the last picture of his father
7.     arts: nghệ thuật
8.     style: thời trang, kiểu dáng
9.     the sound of the violin is very sweet
10.            I like photography
Tôi thích nhiếp ảnh
11.            Why is he not a popular figure.
Tại sao anh ấy không phải là một hình tượng phổ biến
12.            I am making a film
13.            the movie theater
14.            She plays that instrument.
Cô ấy chơi nhạc cụ đó
15.            He writes poetry.
Anh ấy làm thơ
16.            I study English literature
17.            The band played yesterday
18.            We have an audience
19.            I won the contest
20.            The actress works all night
21.            I have a painting in my room
22.            It is a musical book
23.            The opening day was very interesting
24.            The audience love his attitude
25.            It is a good band
26.            where is the painting
27.            press: báo chí, truyền thông
28.            Google is a search engine
29.            Communication is important
30.            But where is the postcard?
Nhưng bưu thiếp thì ở đâu
31.            We are watching the news on TV
32.            I have a message for you
33.            He is a journalist
34.            I need to buy some stamps
35.            You do not have access to the internet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system