Friday, December 4, 2015

Duolingo - Saturday, 05.12.2015 - The infinitve


  1. He speaks as though he knows everything. Anh ấy nói như thể anh ấy biết mọi thứ
  2. I eat rice even though i do not like it: tôi ăn cơm mặc dù tôi không thích nó
  3. let me wake him: để tôi đánh thức anh ấy
  4. He lets me think: Anh ấy để tôi nghĩ; let SB do STH: để ai đó làm gì
  5. we do not consider it tea: chúng tôi không coi nó là trà
  6. do not wake me: đừng đánh thức thôi
  7. I want her to repeat the answer: tôi muốn cô ấy lặp lại câu trả lời
  8. Let her know: để cô ấy biết
  9. I am ready to die: tôi sẵn sàng để chết
  10. I do not want to miss the fight: tôi không muốn lỡ chuyến bay
  11. My daughter doesnot know how to count
  12. You do not fit
  13. He does not accept change
  14. He does not appear again in the novel
  15. We do not accept that: chúng tôi không chấp nhận điều đó
  16. You do not fit: bạn không thích hợp
  17. How to you define success
  18. That is how they prevent it: đó là cách mà họ đã ngăn chặn nó; how: cách
  19. That is how I love her
  20. this hotel does not serve lunch
  21. Do not wait: Đừng chờ đợi
  22. how do you define love
  23. how to begin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system