Tuesday, December 22, 2015

DUOLINGO - Phrasal future tense

I am going to ask them. Tôi sẽ hỏi họ
I am going to add suger
I am sure that they are going to allow it.
The ladies are going to arrive soon
the student is going to achieve what she wants.
What are you going to add? bạn sẽ thêm cái gì
who is going to to believe me?
We are going to assume they are husband and wife
We are going to discover the solution. Chúng tôi sẽ tìm ra giải pháp
this wednesday we are going to eat beef. thịt bò
consider: cân nhắc, xem xét
The
(untranslated)
 lawyers are not going to finish this week
Các luật sư sẽ không xong trong tuần này
We are going to establish a plan.
Chúng ta sẽ thiết lập một kế hoạch
He is going to listen to her advice
She is going to place the flower on the table
prevent the war. Ngăn chặn chiến tranh
The doctor is going to prevent the baby's problems.
I think it is going to rain today
I am going to prepare food
she is going to present the report
put my chair here. đặt cái ghế ở đây
I am going to put myself in your place. Tôi sẽ đặt bản thân mình vào vị trí của bạn.
place the plates on the table. Đặt những cái đĩa trên bàn
I am going to place my chair here. Tôi sẽ đặt cái ghế của tôi ở đây
read more books than him. Đọc nhiều sách hơn anh ta
We are going to see the car collection.
thấy bộ sưu tập xe
What book are you going to read
The concert is going to start in twenty minutes
I am here to win and i am going to win
I am going to wait here until she comes
i am going to write you a letter
transprort: chuyển vận chuyển


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system