Wednesday, December 16, 2015

DUOLINGO - ĐỘNG TỪ THÌ TƯƠNG LAI - VERB FUTURE


Future.
It will change everything.
Nó sẽ thay đổi mọi thứ
You will break the window.
Bạn sẽ làm vỡ cửa sổ
we will add milk to the coffee.
Chúng tôi sẽ thêm sữa vào cà phê
I will be here tomorrow.
Chúng tôi sẽ ở đây vào ngày mai.
As soon as you feel better, i will come.
Ngay khi bạn cảm thấy tốt hơn tôi sẽ đến.
He will choose one of you.
Anh ấy sẽ chọn mộ trong các bạn
She will be a good teacher
He will break the glass.
Anh ấy sẽ phá vỡ cái ly
we will continue eating
He will only drink water
However, the bear will not eat you
She says that she will call you later
I will not eat until tomorrow.
She will count on her family.
Cô ấy sẽ dựa vào gia đình của cô ấy
I will exercise every day
I will finish reading this letter
I will follow the map
She will fall down.
Cô ấy sẽ ngã xuống
You will feel better after you drink tea.
I will get the food.
Tôi sẽ lấy thức ăn
I will feel tired.
Tôi sẽ cảm thấy
Today I will exercise more than yesterday.
We will find the book in the library
We will finish the work tomorrow.
My parents will introduce us
Spring will arrive soon
I will give you an answer
That will never happen to us.
Điều đó sẽ không bao giờ xảy ra với chúng tôi.
I will go by bus
I will get you know.
Tôi sẽ cho bạn biết.
let SB do ST: để cho anh đó làm cái gì
I will make him come. Tôi sẽ khiến anh ấy đến.
My brother and I will leave the village soon.
I look at at the floor.
Tôi sẽ nhìn sàn nhà
all women will receive a flower.
what you will present at the conference. Bạn sẽ thuyết trình ở hộ nghị cái gì?
They will pay for the book. Họ sẽ trả tiền cuốn sách
I think it will rain today
he will offter us water
How much will I receive.
Bạn sẽ được nhận bao nhiêu
What will you offer me.
Họ sẽ cho tôi cái gì
They will miss the train
They will reduce the load. Họ sẽ giảm gánh nặng
He will se the result
I will never say that
Tôi sẽ không bao giờ nói thế
She will help me to reduce the amuont of water
I will know that he will never return
Your mother will always remember that day.
Mẹ của bạn sẽ luôn luôn nhớ ngày ấy
We will sell the shoes
We will return
I will return
She will show us your house
They will serve wine and beer
I will go to sleep
I will take you home
I will serve the food.
Tôi sẽ phục vụ đồ ăn
She will show us her house.
Cô ấy sẽ cho chúng tôi xem nhà của cô ấy
I will try it next week
I will not watch the conference
We will not want wine
You will use spoon. Bạn sẽ sử dụng thìa
I will want more tea
Tôi muốn nhiều trà hơn
I will register for the cooking class.
Tôi sẽ đăng kí lớp nấu ăn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system